The Mid-State Early Childhood Direction Center (ECDC) provides training to parents, daycare centers, preschool programs, UPK, Head Start, nursery schools, and community agencies. Trainings can be provided on-site and tailored to fit the needs of your agency.
Below is a list of training topics that we are most commonly asked to present, however if there is a topic you are interested in that is not on the list, please contact us. Click here to download a description of all training topics or click on each individual topic to get an individual description.
- Including ALL Kids
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice and Age Appropriate Expectations
- Typical and Non-Typical Development: Red Flags of Development
- The Importance of Play
- Positive Guidance and Behavior Strategies
- Parent Partnerships
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- Writing IFSP/IEP Goals
- What is an Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Moving On: Transitioning Families (From EI to CPSE or CPSE to CSE)
- What are Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education
- Supporting Social Emotional Literacy and Development
- The Sensory System and its effect on Behavior
- Challenging Behavior Series